Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison is faster to any size disaster.
We are locally owned and operated for over 25 years. Our team members are ready to mobilize at any given time on any given day. Rain or shine we are always here to help. Most Water and Fire damages do not happen during business hours, that is why we have technicians on standby at all hours of the day or night. We are prepared to mitigate your loss and have the most advanced technology required to perform our duties properly.
Our team will walk you through the steps of the water or fire mitigation process and we will put you and your family at ease while we start the extraction and drying of your home or business. Our technicians are here to walk you through every step of the way. One call is all it takes to get your property cleaned up. Trust the brand you know for all your cleaning and restoration needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (903) 893-7166
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Sherman / Denison arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.